www.ascendancylrp.co.uk

Welcome to the Ascendancy LRP forums.
Memories fall like Teardrop's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sasori

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Memories fall like Teardrop's Reply with quote

The great portal of the Thunders allowed one entrance into our blessed land, however it's easy to contemplate how many times this great Edifice had been used to bring ruin and bloodshed to the other Realms inhabited under the sky. The water margins were at least at this time something truly beautiful to behold. Vast paddyfields stretching almost as far as the eye could see such a verdant and bountiful land so at harmony with itself.

Allowing himself a deep inhalation of breath Zaizen sat beneath the shade of a towering conifer tree. He had dismissed his guard some time ago so that he could simply sit in quiet contemplation of the world. Doubts ate away at the inside of his soul where once there had been but certainty. Who was this face, looking at it now in the clear sparkling water of the morning it seemed alien to the one who wore it.

Images flashed in his mind of now times long past, he remembered the sense of Pride he felt when he was sure of how the world should be. When he was a prince When the world to him atleast made sense. Now however that was all gone lost to the Mists of uncertainty. The eyes that looked back at him where those of a stranger. When he was young he had not felt the pain as his own Father's sword had cut away his arms and left him to die now what did he have, metal monstrosities surely a work of artifice but still not his own.

"Who am I" the voice little more than a whisper almost unsteady with doubt. "What did any of you, Emperor's demons or gods want with me. Show me just a glimpse of your omnipresence, a moment to see through the eyes that can see forever"

As expected silence was the only thing that greeted him. "I often ponder" he wants more sad this time with more Force One could almost say passion "would the cutting of my puppet strings spoil some plan of yours or have you already selected my replacement for whatever cosmic machination you so possess"

With one smooth movements there is the distinct click hiss as a blade is drawn forth. Pressing his wakizashi to his own throat Zaizen contemplates the merits of simply dragging it across, ending this uncertainty and bringing clarity to his entire existence with one simple thrust.
Sasori

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The moments seemed to drag along, one moving to the next almost as though they has been captured in in the inhalation of breath. There was no answer going to come from the cosmos for this action of one man, it was selfish to ponder that the universe might deem one insignificant speck worthy of its attention more then any other. Was this the poetry in the futility of self that no matter how much power one had within ones hands in the scheme of things all that would com to was dust when one ceased to draw breath ?

"No" the voice was a whisper at first, unsure if it wanted to speak in the shuddering of its words "This is not how I die, on some foreign soil in disgrace"

"MOTHER" the voice a scream into the nothingness of the Horizon "I know not what nameless hell you consigned yourself to by your actions. Your Punishment for my birth was your own demise and indeed maybe it was better that the thing that was ushered into the world with the screams of your ending should have been struck down it cried its exaltation for Birth"

Tears now streamed freely down the pale mask that was a moment ago contorted in pain

"However I still live, The Emperors my Kin by the laws of heaven all are now gone from this world however they have been replaced by a family who matters to me. For the first time in my life I have known what it is to care for another more then one can care for oneself. All I knew from you Father was cruelty and Death the surety of the blade to come and strike down whom ever displeased you. YOU WERE THE MONSTERS FATHER"

Looking down at his discarded blade that lay at his feet for a moment taking deep breath

"For all your sins I must atone under heaven, for each tear you caused to those whom did not deserve I will have marked and scared upon my soul until it is answered with Justice and mercy. I will come to hold what was once yours in my hands I know it under heaven but I shall not use the power to corrupt this birth-rite. I am more then just this flesh and metal that makes up my being. I am the redemption for our Family name as though it might be a shame I can never undo Iron,Gold,Jet,Silver,Jade you are my ancestors and I your ...your....Successor"

Allowing his hands to trace over his forehead felling the new horns extending from skull. "I dont know why I was born, what task I failed in or indeed why you allowed me to live but what I do know is that no matter what and no matter how hard the road I need to walk I will never forget where I came from and the road it took to get me here. I will be proven worthy of my legacy even if it is a poison chalice"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ascendancylrp.co.uk Forum Index -> IC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: