www.ascendancylrp.co.uk

Welcome to the Ascendancy LRP forums.
Outrage

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Outrage Reply with quote

It was just after sunset and the camp was quiet. Most of the Wanderers had moved on to the next place their path would take them.

A woman enters the now empty way station then emerges moments later and shatters the peaceful evening with a piercing scream.

"WHERE IS MY RAGDOLL?"
Lorna

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a soft flutter in the air as dark shapes funnel downwards from the sky, and from between the shadows coalesces the figure of the Council member, her features set into a look of politeness as she approaches.

'Kind Lady, it seems he has departed from where I ordered him to remain, quite unusual for him. But do not fear, I take my oaths seriously and as I am still upon these lands of Fae, mayhap this will aid the situation. I can hunt and return him within the year and a day with the fine outfit you so desire. And...' She pauses, considering the woman's stature, 'Should I fail, I will produce for you a wardrobe of garments that would cause even the highest of Fae nobility to turn puce with envy.'
Colin

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The woman fixed Shang with a piercing stare as she spoke her expression tightening at the offer.

"You heard my terms for giving It to you for a day and your compensation for It never returning are clothes that I could buy myself if I wished; unless you intend for Mr Skinner to supply the entire wardrobe?

She paused breathing deeply and composing herself.

"However you speak the truth and It's disappearance is as much a mystery to you as it is an outrage to me. You have acted and dealt in good faith."

She paused placing an emphasis on the word faith.

"If It is returned I will take no further action against you. As you said It would not wander off if told to stay. It has been taken; and those responsible 'will' answer to me."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ascendancylrp.co.uk Forum Index -> IC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: