www.ascendancylrp.co.uk

Welcome to the Ascendancy LRP forums.
Prayers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Prayers Reply with quote

Angel looked around her, she felt sick and weak but she was alive... she thought. After the acid explosion she had slept fitfully and painfully for a few days and had missed the battle against the Demons and Kaltesh, she didn't know how many of her friends had died - who she would have to sing into the afterlife.

She hadn't heard any movement from within the camp and some time ago – it could have been days or hours - she had felt like her entire body was being pulled apart for a moment, then there was stillness. She took that as a sign that whatever the plan was had worked and they were all finally free.

"Please let them all come home again, just give me this, just for once. Give me this one small victory then my life can go back to the 50/50 chance of a dice roll it's always been."

She sighed and painfully stood, looking round for her belongings. Finding what she felt she needed she closed her eyes.

“Vänligen Loke, föra dem hem oskadda och hela. Låt mästarna vinna kampen och segla tillbaka till oss med vågor sanna och starka på ryggen.”

The fear, pain and uncertainty of the last few years finally caught up with her, she felt her knees buckle and she fell into a crumpled, sobbing heap on the floor. Curling herself up into a ball and hugging her knees she closed her eyes and let the darkness take her.

“I’m so tired...”

OOC: Lucy Scarisbrick-Wright
IC: Angel - Archipelagan Thief
IC: Sister Elena Rosarius - Sister Militant, 2nd Chapter, Paladin of the Order of Gideon Rosarius
NPC /Retired: Danan Nolwe - Fey Air Mage (Legendary)
FoxBlade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaine left the site of the ritual whilst those that could tried to save Tavian. He had to leave, he wasn’t safe.

He was too close. Or too far... Too far gone? He didn’t know but he wasn’t safe. They weren’t safe.

He had called to the beast within him, opened himself up to it. His intentions were just but now he couldn’t make it stop. The call was so strong.

Trying to focus, Kaine strode with purpose to his camp. His staff watched him, standing aside as he made his way to his quarters. No-one spoke, no-one made eye contact. There were concerned looks to each other but Kaine kept moving.

Throwing the door open, he saw Angel on the floor. He froze, momentarily disarmed before the beast roared within him. He went over to her and sniffed, checking for new wounds. Satisfied, he let out a long sigh and slumped down, holding her tight against him as he began to regain control.

“Oh little one.”

It was then he saw Gingko at the door. They exchanged glances and the door was closed.

IC:
Tsren Foxblade Tàralom MD - Medical Dude
Baron Kaine Valerious - "A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."
OOC:
Dom M
Angel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Kaine?"

Angel slowly woke up, she wasn't sure how long she had been asleep... it may only have been moments.

"I... not dreaming? You're not d...?"

Her head was screaming with one of the worst pains she'd ever felt, something wasn't right.

"Did we lose anyone? How many... who isn't...?"

She held her head in her hands, after a few moments she felt like she could open her eyes for more than a few moments.

"My head hurts, a lot. I can't think, really tired... What happened? Where's....?"

OOC: Lucy Scarisbrick-Wright
IC: Angel - Archipelagan Thief
IC: Sister Elena Rosarius - Sister Militant, 2nd Chapter, Paladin of the Order of Gideon Rosarius
NPC /Retired: Danan Nolwe - Fey Air Mage (Legendary)
FoxBlade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Shhhhh."

Kaine didn't know what time it was. It was night time but he just didn't have the energy to find his pocketwatch. Assessing the situation, it seemed he had got Angel back onto the bed and then also passed out.

"Sorry. I am also very tired. No, not dead, everyone is f..."

He thought a bit more carefully.

"I do not know if everyone survived. When I left the Brotherhood and other healers were seeing to Tavian but I was not aware of any others that were still dying at the time. Hopefully Miranda is resting."

Kaine took a slow deep breath. He shouldn't hurt as much as he did, something was definitely wrong.

"I am not sure what happened to Nightjar however I got the feeling that she did something to save us. I don't know what but I believe she is no longer with us..."

IC:
Tsren Foxblade Tàralom MD - Medical Dude
Baron Kaine Valerious - "A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."
OOC:
Dom M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ascendancylrp.co.uk Forum Index -> IC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: