www.ascendancylrp.co.uk

Welcome to the Ascendancy LRP forums.
Waves upon the breakers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sasori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject: Waves upon the breakers Reply with quote

The Sea had always been the most Harsh of Mistresses, in her embrace there was no finer lover but in her wrath a nameless grave within her belly was all that greeted the poor fool who had scorned her. Praise the dragons below the waves Zaizen thought to himself as he stood on a rocky bluff overlooking the harbor at Kayaku-Taun. Below stretched out he could see the canvas of many ships being refitted and made ready to sail. He has build this armada or rather had it built before the Demon war in Archipelago and now he planned to put it to good use

In his hand he gripped a bottle of Fine sake, the first brewed on the island this last year from rice grown in the harvest. It symbolized the purity, the virtue of his endeavors. His fingers played on the wax seal that has been placed upon it for this would never be consumed by mortal lips rather it was intended as an offering to Ryujin-no-Kami the great Dragon and lord of the boundless ocean. With one last look down at the bottle the Oni lord reached back and threw it with all his considerable strength out into the boundless depths of the ocean.

His offering made he will say to those gathered behind him "I plan to set sail when we return from Faerie" there a pause "We shall have victory in this endeavor of that I have no doubt"
Sasori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"In what is to come my orders will be simple" the Lord of Keshi will say as he looks out over the waters towards the Horizon "Those who are willing to submit to the rule of the Shogun wiill be spared and allowed to continue their lives in harmony, should they refuse" he will pause as his face will harden into a mask of stone "Then I shall have their community burned and the people crucified the same manner as I would the lowest criminal, their age will make no mind to this sentence, as those peasants did not show piety to the children of the samurai they butchered shall we return their actions in kind"

"The Tigers have now opted to join the enemy in order to safeguard these commoners or so they claim. Should they enter the fray in any manner then they are to be considered the enemy and will be dealt with once more in kind. We are fighting a war for not only the identity of this continent but for our rights as the masters of this shard as a whole. Let the Fea simper at the courts of the mighty as much as they wish in the matter of the seneschal, he has given this the war needed to reclaim the honor of our caste and the noble lords whom we serve. No matter what strings he might think he plays he has granted us the ability to wash away this sin in the blood of those who have wronged us"

Looking down once more upon his Armada "I prey they see the sense in surrender but then I must accept if they do not, such ideas of freedom, self determination or equality need to be crushed once and for all"

"There are only Seen virtues and but three sins and this we are thought from birth all else is dust and wind"
usagi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well said my lord"
Usagis eyes narrow as he peers deeply into what, who could say?
"How..very familiar"

"though I am surprised, that you of all people would be content to dance to anothers tune, the seneschal must be beside himself with glee watching this, all the while pillaging this land and its past of whatever treasures he so desires."
"Or maybe its worse that the tengu gets to gorge himself fat?"

Usagi goes to sit at the edge of the cliff, his legs dangling of the edge, watching the waves crash endlessly against the rocks.

"Winter has come to its end, Chen Zus season had provided us respite for a time but now the first storms of spring come and once again the fate of many rests upon the shoulders of the few"
"It's not that I'm against interesting times my lord, quite the opposite, just sometimes I do enjoy the quiet."
Sasori

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am no ones slave Lord Usagi, not anymore" Zaizen says as he clasps his hands behind his back looking over over the vast ocean "To long I was bowed to the ideals of the prince to a father who would have devoured the world had he been given the chance but this is true no longer, if this foolish mind mage thinks he may bend our people to his yoke then he is mistaken we are not so easily bowed" The green eyes look down once more at those who make the ships ready to sail. Down there so many lives were in his hands and his alone. Should he command it they would be snuffed out with a word but it was up to him to protect their dreams and ideals....He once said he valued their smiles and he was not misleading the man whom he said that to

"I want to build a new shard" Zaizen says softly "One where each man born to his caste is proud of his duty and is allowed to live a life of peace and plenty. I want to be a man who offers poetry and art rather then the sword but while this war might not have been our choosing we now fight for more then ourselves we fight for the very notion of honor is the face of those who would strip our swords from us so we can no longer protect those we love"

"I cannot and will not allow that"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ascendancylrp.co.uk Forum Index -> IC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: