www.ascendancylrp.co.uk

Welcome to the Ascendancy LRP forums.
Unearthed Echos Thanks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KazF

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:55 pm    Post subject: Unearthed Echos Thanks Reply with quote

Thank you everyone, this event was amazing.

•I didn't feel left out at all and I was worried I might do with not being a combatant.

•I had an extrodinary time haggling from no money to enough money with which to buy something for the Order.

•loved cooking for folks, theres nothing like knowing people are enjoying their food and their play all at once.

•Thank you Jak, I always worry about being hostile to other players but you made it fun, stressless and easier to go at Kalien because of stuff lol.

•Thanks also to Adam, Pete and Rees for some really good role play around our hostilities and then lack there of because of stuff.

• A third thanks goes to Dave W and George, your assistance with the box after the auction was invaluable and I realised because of you Dave that I'm a lot more observant and I have a lot more to offer to than I thought.

•Thank you James for helping with the cooking and serving, also thank you for helping me when I arrived since I forgot my cloths and had to unpack in a hurry.

•Buzz, I've a huge thanks for you since you helped me unpack aswell and then drove me all the way home to collect my forgotten cloths.

•Sorry Jeff, really wanted to help Reginold with Mirage but got side tracked with warning messages and exersisms, I'll put it on my list of things I need to do.

•I was never once bored, I had so many conversations to enjoy, lots of information to gather, i repaired a relationship with another wonderer and possibly set one in motion that might otherwise have never occurred and all because of a little faith....... no one tell Elainer she was right....also no one tell her I set fire to the wissen....

Thank you crew, thank you players, I missed you all over winter and this was just a perfect way to kick off the year, you peeps are incredible.

IC - Sister Edika, Initiate Paladin of The Order of Gideon Rosarius.
IC - Munin McKay

Nothing is impossible, it is only improbable.
Kailen Otorno Istel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone for an excellent event. I was a bit concerned as I thought an OC injury might prevent me from playing Kailen as usual but I more than made up for it with all the wheeling and dealing going on.

Thank you so much for the people that cooked our evening meal, absolutely delicious and a thank you to those that washed up after as well

Thank you to Lorna and Katie for making sure I ate.

Long conversations into the night - especially with Justin and Rich, I was a little tipsy by then and it was 6:30 in the morning but Im certain I retain the gist Smile

Genuinely forgeting I paid 15 Lords silver for the brooch and legitimately refering to it as 'this trinket?'

Being told I was the more trusted with power - "If Kailen could control a dragon, all he'd do is fly around shouting look, Im riding a mother********ing dragon!"

Fecking mage eaters - I hate you Dan (not really)

Teasing Edika and Tarin over favours, I know I shouldnt really but you both react so well to it Very Happy

Getting the requested aid from Morticia, with the appropriate marital warning

Angels face as she realised just why I might want her to have a ward against sunlight whilst making something for me

"I made so much money I think I will retire tomorrow" "Wait, so you're saying you are exactly 1 day away from retirement? And you have just got engaged?"

A special thank you to Buzz for ferrying kit down to the car park.

Look forward to seeing you all at Bravo one

Garaw McAndrews

Hazy McUen

OC:Jak
gabriel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:34 pm    Post subject: big thanks Reply with quote

awesome event my personal highlights

hanging with edika and having all our chats

all the social meanderings over the auction

sitting down at the auction and then finding out dan is a mage eater it was both amusing and scary filling the time with our little chats i hope wb sold being an idiot well "no i did not bid against you my arm twiched " as i see the mageeaters hand going down and him staring at me ahhhh!

hiding behind sofa after being drained in final fight thinking that all was safe to be caught by angel quietly sitting in room "we wont talk about it " walk away lol

pulled pork = win

getting an apology hug off a lord for melting my leg off with a fart (thanks dan and even for hilarity)

fixing carpet (mostly just enjoying the banter and conversation so much did not realise how long i was doing it lol
buzz6306

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't add to much to this as the whole event was amazing and a lot of what I wanted to say was covered so I will add my little bit

Thanks to team chef again amazing food loved it

And thanks to all who came to the midnight drinks in memorie of a amazing man Nathan just listening to the stories made it feel like he was there with us and maybe he was

And finally and possibly the most important a huge thank you to amy her words were perfect and said in such a way that even those who didn't know him must have felt they atleast knew a bit about the man

I look forward to seeing you all soon

ooc Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ascendancylrp.co.uk Forum Index -> OOC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: