www.ascendancylrp.co.uk

Welcome to the Ascendancy LRP forums.
At the end of wandering.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.ascendancylrp.co.uk Forum Index -> IC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amy Gregory

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject: At the end of wandering. Reply with quote

It was a crisp and clear evening in a secluded part of the Fenrisian Isles. Years of preparation all boiling down to this day, with many trials and tribulations required to succeed.

With his ever-loyal troops at the fore, and the Hildamell army stopping any White Shield interference, he had marched his righteous fervour across the land and now Prince Imerick stood, his kingdom before him.

It had been a long time since his treacherous brother had stolen the land that was Imerick's by right, taken his maiden prisoner and exiled him, but now his brother lay slain, his lady was safely by his side and he could protect and serve his people in all the ways his brother had neglected.

He took his trusty white wolf pelt from his shoulder and wrapped it around the shoulder of his lady, putting his arm around her. "I have fought the General of a Thunderese army, monsters made flesh by men in Dust and met Fey nobles and pirates from Archipelago. " He said. "I have known both war and peace, and have wandered both alone and with good company. However there is no greater thing that I can do, than to be a good ruler for my people and from this day forth, I will honour and protect them, and can only hope that they will do me the honour of remembering me when my days upon this world are spent."

And with that Prince Imerick of the Fenris isles, took his lady inside his longhouse to fulfil the promises he had made, a long time ago during a strange but memorable journey.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.ascendancylrp.co.uk Forum Index -> IC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: