www.ascendancylrp.co.uk

Welcome to the Ascendancy LRP forums.
So close

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: So close Reply with quote

Henry poured over the map in his cabin. He measured the distance from Herrington to Port Rabel and sighed. It was closer than any of the other gathering places he had been to for a while. But not quite close enough.
He looked over the notes he had received.
It will have to do. If I have any chance at all of saving them, it will be from here.

Henry Jekyll began to go through his shelves and arrange his potions and syringes. He opened his satchel packing it with the haste of a thief rather than the precision of a trained alchemist and doctor. He then left the cabin.

"Captain Swain, I think I may need your assistance with something delicate in nature..."
Joe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edward was free once more. He unpacked Jekyll's things carelessly throwing them from the chest. He then pulled out a black coat and top hat. He fondly remembered the mischief he had gotten up to dressed in such attire. It was more fitting for Union after all. He carefully gathered things back into the chest adding these two items. it's about time I got to play in an urban area. All this sailing malarkey to foreign parts gets tedious after a while. So, Henry thinks he is a hero going to a Heroes welcome. Let's see if the good people of Union can recognise a villain dressed up in a hero's garb. It's going to be crawling with sanctimonious Fools. Time to crash the party!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ascendancylrp.co.uk Forum Index -> IC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: