www.ascendancylrp.co.uk

Welcome to the Ascendancy LRP forums.
So; that happened.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: So; that happened. Reply with quote

Daniel woke up.

Everything hurt. His body was a broken mess and his memory was a collage of images and sounds. People chanting, members of the brotherhood crying and a black figure as tall as a building swinging a weapon that destroyed the mind as well as the body. His eyes told him that he was in some kind of building; his ears that he was not alone and his back gave the impression that he was lying on a mattress stuffed with rags.

He looked over at the clothes piled next to his makeshift bed. The wrong clothes. A memory came bubbling up to the surface. A declaration about dying properly dressed. He put his hands over his face ignoring the screaming from fresh stitches and magically knitted flesh.

"Shit."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel woke up.

Everything hurt. His body was a broken mess and his memory was a collage of images and sounds.

He was back on the floor that now seemed even more uncomfortable. It hurt to breath like some of his ribs were cracked. A memory came bubbling up to the surface. Someone in the room had been coughing. A dry hacking cough and every time you thought they were done would start coughing again. It was annoying; so annoying. Memories cleared. People shouting and trying to restrain him. He didn't want to be restrained and reacted in a way that made sense at the time.

Daniel tried to put his hands over his face and discovered that his arms wouldn't move. Each wrist had been tied and tightly attached to a bolt driven into the wooden floor.

"Shit."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ascendancylrp.co.uk Forum Index -> IC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: